Presumably, as of this writing a second Trump administration hinges on the outcome of the legal efforts led by Rudy Giuliani with the able assistance of Sidney Powell and Lin Wood. To any Trump supporter, there is no question that the election was rigged and the results are false. Trump opponents are whistling past the graveyard.
They are whistling past the problem that there was no blue wave. Republicans actually gained seats in the House. And barring a miracle or wildly reckless corruption considering the eyes of the world will be upon Georgia, the Democrats will not win control of the Senate. And yet, considering how poorly they did in down-ballot races, somehow Trump did not win? Not believable. Hopefully the good lawyers will get enough traction in short time to expose the wrongdoing.
They say about Trump that he is like U.S. Grant in that he always looked like he was about to lose a battle just before he won it. We shall see.
So looking forward once President Trump has nothing at risk (i.e. another election), he should attack the following priorities head on. Why these? Because as goes America, so goes the Free World, and it is now more at risk than ever – yes, ever – from both internal and external enemies who would like nothing better than to take it down for their own empowerment. These isues are problems that risk America’s standing as the beacon of freedom for the world:
1. Finish the Wall. Good fences make good neighbors. Mexico is beginning to figure this out. Without helping secure our border, they will never get a handle on the drug lords that threaten the country’s present and future. Then, institute prudent and efficient immigration policies.
2. Institute rock solid election reform. The 2020 presidential election has been a disaster, just as President Trump predicted. No one on either side has any confidence that it wasn’t rigged. If Americans can’t trust that their votes have full value, the cynicism will poison the social fabric.
3. Face down China. The CCP is the most effective fascist government yet seen in modern history. We cannot let them take Taiwan, at any cost. And until and unless they clean up their act on human rights, we should ratchet down our trading relationship with them until it hurts.
4. Clean the old guard out of the GOP. Whatever its flaws, we have a two-party system and it does no one any good if the conservative party is run by spineless hacks. They have pretty well revealed themselves by sins of commission – that would be the Never-Trumpers – and omission, by those who appease and cower before the identity politics of the DNC.
5. Deep six the Deep State. Justice, State, DHS – they are mortally compromised. Even with good leaders like Barr and Pompeo, little progress has been made. President Trump ought to sic Ted Cruz on the problem. He seems to have more C.O. Jones than the rest of the Senate put together.
6. Balance the budget. Eventually the Piper has got to be paid or the country will be weakened by compromised finances. It is a law of nature.
Hopefully that graveyard which President Trump’s opponents are whistling past has a few empty urns available for the ashes of the DNC’s promises of higher taxes, increased regulation, open borders, abortion on demand, mask mandates and shutdowns, and especially, the Green Raw Deal. May they rest in peace. If on the other hand, the Biden team prevails, then that graveyard will fill up with the ideals that make America stronger and the urgent objectives for a Biden presidency will be all about damage control.
For a two-page PDF statement of where Way Out Charlotte Pike is coming from, please CLICK HERE.